Week 6: Questions ( Luke 16 to 24 and John 1 to 4 )
1. Where did Jesus cured the 10 lepers?
2. From where did Lot (Loth) run away ?
3. “Jesus, thou son of David have mercy on me” where did the blind man cried like this?
4. The baptism of John, was it from heaven or from men?” what was the answer of the chief priests and scribes to this question of Jesus?
5. Heaven and earth shall pass away what is that shall not pass away?
6.How many tribes are there in the Israelite?
7. According to Luke Where did they crucified Jesus?
8. How many disciples went along with Jesus to Emmaus and name at least one of them?
9. “Behoovedit and not the Christ to suffer these things and enter into his glory” who said this?
10. According to John what was there in the beginning?
11. What was the name of the person send by God?
12. What is the name of the city where Jesus met the Samaritan woman?
13. According to John what was the second miracle of Jesus?
14. According to John who brought law?
15. How many years took to build Jerusalem temple?